2. Intellectual Property Rights
3. Linking to TMA Web Site(s)
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and TMA, you must adhere to TMA’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Site must be a text only link clearly marked “www.techma.com,” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with TMA’s names and trademarks, (iii) the link must “point” to the URL http://www.techma.com and not to other pages within the Site without TMA’s approval, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with TMA, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the Site on a full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking Web Site, and (vi) TMA reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
4. Links to Non-TMA Site(s)
This Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Site is at the user’s own risk and TMA is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these Site(s). TMA provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement, recommendation or approval. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by linked sites are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by TMA. If you decide to visit, or transact business at any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures.
5. Restriction on Access To Password Protected or Other Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or other secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
6. Applicable Laws
This Site is controlled and administered by TMA in the United States of America. TMA makes no representations that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use at locations outside the United States. If you access this site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
User access to this Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Although TMA has attempted to provide accurate information on this Site, neither TMA, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or representatives, or the like, warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. TMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. While TMA will use reasonable effort to maintain the availability of the Site there is no guarantee that it will be available at all times.
8. User Conduct, Prohibited or Unlawful Use
Use of this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this Site, the TMA network or any other party’s use or enjoyment of this Site, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, servers, systems or networks of this Site, with the intent to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of this Site, or those of any other party;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, or attempting to overload the system;
- Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender’s or the recipient’s identity;
- Use this Site to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
- TMA will cooperate with U.S. government and law enforcement officials if any criminal activity is suspected. Violations may result in criminal and civil liability and revocation of access to the Site.
Terms & Conditions
- Everything seen or read on the Site should be considered copyrighted and may not be used without the express prior written permission of TMA Solutions. TMA Solutions neither warrants nor represents that use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TMA Solutions.
- While TMA Solutions uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the site, TMA Solutions makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TMA Solutions assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Use of and browsing in the site are at the user’s risk. Neither TMA Solutions, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. TMA Solutions also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other property on account of access to, use of, or browsing in the site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Any communication or material transmitted to the site by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything transmitted or posted becomes the property of TMA Solutions or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, TMA Solutions is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication sent to the site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, TMA Solutions. The use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of TMA Solutions and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of TMA Solutions or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, is strictly prohibited. TMA Solutions will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- TMA Solutions may not have reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Linking to the site, off-site pages or other sites is at user’s own risk.
- Although TMA Solutions may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the site, TMA Solutions is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TMA Solutions will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TMA Solutions to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software and other materials from this site may also be subject to United States Export Control. TMA Solutions does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.